The conference will take place from Wednesday 6th to Friday 8th June 2018 at Manchester Metropolitan University.
The program will be composed of the following type of events:
- Oral presentations in general sessions
- Oral presentations in specialised symposia (standard scientific presentations) or workshops (interactive discussions).
- Keynote presentations
- Posters - there will be special sessions in which poster authors will stand by their posters, but the posters will also be on display for the whole conference
- Tutorial sessions teaching about established tools and methods
- Demonstration Showcase for new inventions, prototypes, and products
- Scientific tours of local facilities
- Social events including a reception the evening before the conference starts and a conference dinner