Wireless physiological data recording and automated data analysis processing
Aleksandar Dimov has been teaching workshops on the topic of physiological data acquisition and analysis since 2006. While at UC Santa Barbara he was an instructor for the Advanced Training Institute for Virtual Reality in Social Psychology. He joined BIOPAC Systems as an application specialist 9 years ago.
Schedule: Friday 29th August, 14:00 - 15:00
Benefits of the tutorial
In this tutorial you will learn how to collect wireless physiological data, as well as various data analysis techniques including novel stimulus-response, electrodermal activity, Heart rate variability, GPS and actigraphy analysis.
Participants will be introduced to:
- Using different platforms for recording physiological data.
- Performing signal-specific data analysis.
- Automating analysis protocols completely.
- Event-based analysis of physiological data.
- Importing marker data from The Observer XT.
This tutorial is of interest to anyone who wants to collect physiological data and wants to automate the analysis.