Wearable logging device for wireless physiological and transducer signals
Presenter: Alex Dimov, Biopac Systems Inc., Goleta, United States.
Scheduled: Thursday 28th August 16:30, Pomonazaal.
For field studies: track the participant for days at a time while recording a variety of signals at such high quality that was only possible in the lab until now.
The device can record synchronized data from wireless modules (each 54 grams only) worn by the participants. It is possible to record the following: GPS location, Accelerometry, ECG, EDA, EEG, Bioimpedance, EMG, Skin temperature, Heel-Toe strikes, EOG, EGG, Goniometry.
There will be a live demonstration of recording and data analysis.
- Interface with three BioNomadix wireless modules (6 channels of data)
- Voice journal
- Color graphical display to view menus and data in real-time
- Built-in accelerometer (X/Y/Z)
- Tap mode for marker entry
- Haptic feedback
- Audio - record user journal entries
- Alarms - remind the user
- Event markers
- Delayed start option
- 24-hour battery life
- Download data by USB (cable included)
- Work with any combination of BioNomadix modules