SIGN UP FOR MEASURING BEHAVIOR UPDATES
Get the latest news delivered in your mailbox.
MB2020 will have the following symposia:
- Implicit measures of food experience, organized by Daisuke Kaneko (Kikkoman)
- Measuring behaviour in sport and exercise, organized by Tom Allen (Manchester Metropolitan University)
- Using drones to transform the measurement of behaviour, organized by John Church (Thompson Rivers University)
- Interpersonal synchrony in physiology and behavior: measures and interpretation, organized by Ivo Stuldreher (TNO)
- Addressing the reproducibility problem in research: Challenges and future prospects, organized by Annesha Sil (Aberdeen University)
- Automatic behavior recognition in rodents: how new sensor technology and AI moves the field forward, organized by Lucas Noldus (Noldus/Radboud University)
- Noah’s Ark – measuring the behavior of less usual animal species by Jaroslaw Barski (Medical University of Silesia)
Due to the rescheduling of the conference, we have a second call for symposia and workshops, with a deadline of 15 December. You can read about that here. In addition, there will be a number of general sessions and other types of session.