SIGN UP FOR MEASURING BEHAVIOR UPDATES
Get the latest news delivered in your mailbox.
The following symposia have already been accepted:
- Implicit measures of food experience, organized by Daisuke Kaneko (Kikkoman)
- Measuring behaviour in sport and exercise, organized by Tom Allen (Manchester Metropolitan University)
- Using drones to transform the measurement of behaviour, organized by John Church (Thompson University)
- Interpersonal synchrony in physiology and behavior: measures and interpretation, organized by Ivo Stuldreher (TNO)
- Addressing the reproducibility problem in research: Challenges and future prospects, organized by Annesha Sil (Aberdeen University)